morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Article; Disappointment

Last night i upset Sir, actually i really pissed him off. W/we were talking on the phone, He was being serious and i was really, honestly being a total brat, i was disrespectful,in back talking Him and correcting Him. Instantly His tone changed, it caught my attention in such a way that it immediately changed my whole demeanor. my head went down and my hands involuntarily went behind my back. Suddenly my tone became softer and i became more obedient more docile. The words he said became like tiny razor blades cutting at my heart. Honestly i have never had anyone put me in my place quicker.

When he told me i was being dominant and acting like a switch, and that i was not acting very submissive at all. It caught my breath as if he had reached threw the phone and slapped me in the face. He asked if i wanted him to train me as a switch or a Dom, OMG...my heart began to crack, the tears started to slowly trickle down my cheeks. Then he proceeded to tell me he was not at all happy with me, i could hear the disappointment in his voice. He could have beaten me within an inch of my life and it would not have hurt me near as much. And that did it i really started to cry, i had to ask for a second to compose myself.

i am very grateful to him for making me actually feel like a sub...i have not had those feelings in a very long time. i really think i may have met my match!! Have i finally found that someone whom can change this girl, who can tame me? Deep inside if i want to be honest with myself, i think i have.



No comments:

Post a Comment