morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hopeful

I had all but given up on the lifestyle altogether, Then i met Him, well...for the second time. The first time we met we did not mesh at all. He seemed to me to young to be my Dom at that time, actually and honestly i now believe that i was not ready for Him. I am so ready for this to be (it). To finally have that ohhh so special man that is worthy of the gift i offer him. I begin this journey cautiously, yet full of hope that He will be the One i serve till the end of my time in this wonderful world we live in. I want to put my trust and faith in Him, and i am sure in time He will earn that faith and trust.I have waited so long for someone who wants this life as badly as i do. For now though i am a tad bit afraid, yet full of aw and wonderment.

No comments:

Post a Comment