morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Friday, October 25, 2013

conditioning

Conditioning is a form of mind control, it is very important for the Master/sub relationship, And for me the part of BDsm that really turns me on. There are 2types of conditioning, that of the mind, and sexual conditioning, which is the control of orgasms i do not understand exactly why mind control turns me on. It could be that i really get off on being told what to do when and how to do it. And the thrill of knowing if i do not do it correctly i will be punished. Physical punishment really has no effect on me considering i am a pain slut. But if you add talking to me and getting in my head with the physical punishment, then you have me hooked. Example..Standing facing the wall waiting for punishment, Master steps behind you and asks why are you being punished, you answer then he proceeds with the punishment, talking to you the entire time, telling you why it disappointed Him ect... this has proven quite effective for me. i love the idea of someone controlling me with just a look or a hand jester. i know it sounds very basic but the basic way usually gets better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment