morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Love Letter

My Sweet and Wonderful Master,

I can not begin to tell you what you mean to me. You have given of yourself as much as you have taken from me. I know in your wonderful and complex mind you are wondering "What have I taken from you? I have given you every thing."
And I reply to you Dear Sweet Master, that you have taken away my ability to self destruct, you have taken away my self doubt, You have taken away my insecurities and have allowed me the room to grow within myself. You have taken away my self pity and turned me into a secure productive person. You have taken away my ability to become a doormat and replaced it with Confidence and self reliance. In return my Sweet Master, I give you respect,loyalty,and honor and most of all I give you my love and devotion, and my gift of submission. This you have earned with your stern ways, your kind heart and your wisdom. Thank You for choosing to share your world with me.
with humble love and devotion,

your pet

1 comment:

  1. That is a very thoughtful submissive love letter. I love it & check out my blog sometime http://lovechemistry69.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete