morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hopeless

Today i think i give up hope. Once again i have had my hopes up that there was something in this lifestyle for me. That finally it had come, that i could be my true self, that i was once again whole. I had something to look forward to. But Low and Behold.....I get told that although i am this awsome submissive who has a lot to offer am not compatible to their needs. Aren't you suppose to help your submissive learn to be compatible to your needs? So as of today I am done looking for a Dom or Domme or Master or any thing of the like. It is just not there for me. So i will sit on the sidelines, offer help when I can and share my experiences with others. That is about all I can do. I refuse to hope again just to be" let down gently" I am tired of having my heart played with either intentionaly or unintentionaly.
no ones little pet

No comments:

Post a Comment