morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The things I think about....(more ramblings)

I think about what I am missing out on as a submissive without the guidance of a Master. I think about the instruction and direction that I long for, The structure of a controled inviroment, The passions of the electric bond that only a Master/sub/slave can have. I so long for the deep bond and trust that is apart of such a relationship. My heart burns and aches to belong to someone for that sence of self that you can only get from such a bond. I long for the simple honesty that it holds the communication and connection. Yes I also miss the sexual side of the relationship as well. But to me the real turn on is the control side of it all, the mental aspect of the dynamics of such a relationship is so simple yet so complicated at the same time. I miss the equality of the strengths and weaknesses and the balance that a Master and a sub/slave can achive. I still strive onwards searching watching and waiting. One day this will come to me. One day I will have all of this and more. Till then I hope and dream.

1 comment: