morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

in touch with myself


Have been doing a lot of soul searching lately, thinking how i can change my thought process back to that as a submissive. I never realized how deep i buried my submissive side. I have to change the "me" process of thinking back to putting someone else a head of myself. I have come to understand that i can be a really selfish person. I so want the feeling i used to have when i was in service to my Dominant counter part. The deep sense of belonging to someone else, that everything you do effects not only yourself but also your partner putting his needs and wants above everyone Else's, even your own. Taking care of myself because he expects his property to be ship shape. I will be spending sometime each afternoon/evening reflecting on myself and my pattern of behavior. Striving ever more a head on my journey to become the best submissive i can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment