morning

morning
Do I look ready to blog?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What I want in a perfect Dom


I have often been asked What I want in a Dominant, Well there are many things so bare with me, as I sort threw my mind, and try to put it in decent order. I feel that the one thing a Dom must be is consistant. It is a very hard trait to find. Let me explain what consistant means to me. It means, when a rule is set down, it is carved in stone. That rule should not be altered or changed, And the consequence of that rule being broken, should be one fitting to the injustice. That punishments should only be put off or delayed, because of a life threating incident. That any schedules made, should be followed except in the case of illness, or the sickness, or death of close family. A Dom should be able to stand by his word. As a Dom should be consistant in the training and maintaining of his submissive/slave, he should also be just as consistant in the rewarding of his submissive/slave. Positive reinforcement equals positive behavior.

I feel that a Dom must be strict, and demanding, but, also understanding and loving. A Dom must not ever, Punish a submissive/slave while angry, or under the influence of any mood altering drug. He must be fair in the dealing with his submissive/slave, He should be willing to hear her side of things, with the underderstanding that no matter how she/he feels. the Dominant has the last word. He should rule with and Iron fist, and love with the depths of his heart. Among all of those things a Dom should also be a teacher and a strong leader. I know this is at its best unrealistic, but it is my idea of what I would want in the perfect Dom.

2 comments:

  1. I see that I have found another place for you to let out your thoughts. You say you want a Dom and have come to me several times. You have yet to ever follow up with it. I am still interested in you. You need to make more effort to be in contact with me if you wish to keep me interested. You have given many excuses but I have yet to see any trying on your part. IF you want it come get it slut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew at this comment.

    ReplyDelete